We provide service in the natural environment of our client’s homes.
Children’s Therapeutic Services and Supports (CTSS):
The focus of service provision is to improve the basic functioning of a child with a mental health diagnosis and the child’s family in the activities of daily and community living, and to improve the social functioning of the child and the child’s family in areas important to the child’s maintaining or reestablishing residency in the community.
Staff that are providing these services are called Child Mental Health Practitioners, who can assist and support the child and family in a multitude of areas:
- Activities designated to promote skill development of both the child and the child’s family in the use of age appropriate daily living skills, interpersonal and family relationships, and leisure and recreational services.
- Activities which assist the family to improve the family’s understanding of normal child development and to use parenting skills that will help the child achieve the goals outlined by the family and service provider.
- Promote family preservation and unification and to promote the family’s integration with the community.
Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Services
These services are designed to be community based support for adults with mental illness who are on Medical Assistance or PMAP insurance. Mental Health practitioners also known as ARMHS practitioners who can assist and support the recipient in a multitude of areas:
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Community resources utilization and integration skills
- Crisis assistance
- Relapse prevention skills
- Health care directives
- Budgeting and shopping skills
- Healthy lifestyle skills and practices
- Cooking and nutrition skills
- Transportation skills
- Medication education and monitoring
- Mental illness symptom management skills
- Household management skills
- Employment related skills
- Transition to community living services